Things to know about insurance...
1934 Alcoa Hwy, Bldg. D, Suite 474, Knoxville, TN 37920 * Office (865) 305-8684 * Fax (865) 305-8695
Depending on your insurance, there may be an additional deductible due at the time of procedure or other service.
Insurances require that your specialist copay is paid at time of service.
* Aetna ( Commercial Plans Only)
* Amerigroup Community Care
Amerivantage Classic Medicare Advantage
Amerivantage Special Medicare Advantage
* Beech Street PPO
* BC/BS of TN- UTMC may not participate in all BCBS products
Blue Advantage Medicare Local PPO
BlueCare Plus D-SNP (Medicare)
Commercial Plans including Great West Healthcare
Cigna Local Plus
Cigna HealthSpring Medicare Advantage
* Coventry Health Care
First Health Network Lease and Workers Compensation
Mail Handler Bernefit Plan
* CTI Employer PPO
* Evolutions PPO
* Galaxy PPO
* HealthSmart PPO Organization
* Humana Health Care Plans
Commercial Plans and Humana Choice POS
Humana Exchange/Marketplace Products
Humana and Choice Medicare Advantage
Humana Medicare HMO High Value Network
Some insurances require an authorization for procedures. This could take up to two weeks.
Insurances do not allow for procedure evaluation and the actual procedure to be done on the same day.
* Initial Group
* Medicare - Original Program ( Red, White and Blue Card including ALL Supplemental Plans)
* Private HealthCare System (PHCS) Network Lease
* Preferred Health Care PPO
* Prime Health
* Sterling Health Medicare Advantage Local PPO
* Tricare Standard and For Life only
* TriWest Heath Care Alliance
Veterans Affairs (VA) Patient Centered Community Care
* United HealthCare Medicare / AARP
United Community Health Plan (TennCare)
UHC Community Health Plan ( Dual SNP)
*USA Managed Care Organization
* Wellcare/Windsor Meidcare
Copyright © UCPMK. All rights reserved.